Learn advanced T-SQL Querying concepts. Go from a beginner SQL programmer to writing complex SQL Queries!
- People should have worked with SQL server and know how to query using management studio.All videos are recorded in Windows OS. You can however follow this course on MAC/Linux, if you have a Win VM setup
- They should be able to setup their databases and environments.
- Must be comfortable writing TSQL code and must know basic syntax like SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE etc.
- If you are an absolute newbie, please watch my previous course titled “Introduction to Databases and Querying”
This course is an advanced TSQL Querying course. The course expects that student are already aware of basic database concepts and are comfortable writing basic TSQL queries like SELECT, JOINS etc. Students are expected to have taken my previous course (Introduction to databases and Querying). This course cover advanced concepts like Views, Triggers, Dynamic Queries etc. The TSQL Scripts for all demos are uploaded. The course about 2+hours and has assignments at the end of each concept.
If you looking for your next database job or trying to improving your existing database knowledge and apply in your projects, this is the course for you.
Who this course is for:
- This SQL course is meant for people who have some experience in writing TSQL code. If you are a newbie, I recommend watching my previous course titled “Introduction to databases and Querying”. This course covers advanced topics like views, triggers, dynamic queries, pivots etc. If you are an absolute starter, this course is not for you.