A Basic Guide to Build Data Driven Mobile Apps & Web-Apps in Minutes!
- You should be knowledgable of spreadsheet software like Excel, Google Sheets, or Smartsheet. Database knowledge is also applicable.
- We’ll teach you how to create mobile apps with AppSheet, so some general knowledge of the AppSheet platform is helpful.
Learn how to build mobile, tablet & browser applications without using any code, and how to solve a variety of workflow & automation scenarios for your business.
This beginner-level course walks new app creators through the process of defining & connecting data sources, customizing app interfaces, incorporating basic layers of automation, generating notifications & reports, and deploying apps to teams of users.
Learn how to incorporate features like:
- Data Collection
- Barcode Scanning
- Image & Signature Capture
- GPS & Maps
- Offline Functionality
- Calendars, Charts & Image Galleries
To help support common scenarios such as:
- Perform Inspections & Surveys
- Manage Field Service Teams
- Automate Team Notifications
- Build Analytics Dashboards & Reports
- Control & Update Inventory
- Share Team Resources
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to create mobile apps without having to write code.
- People who have data in spreadsheets and want to manage access to the data from multiple devices and by multiple users
- Anyone interested in mobile app creation