Data Science 101 Data Analytics Class Python Pandas Bootcamp (Non Programmers & Beginners at Wall Street NYC, New York)
- Basic Python 101 is recommended by not needed. Course is for Beginners and Non-Programmers
- Difference between Python 2 vs Python 3 and running any Python code on any editor
- No Prerequisite just an open mind. Keep open mind to see what is possible!
Data Science 101: Python Pandas Bootcamp Data Analytics Course
This course is based on my classes taken in NYC for introducing basics of Data Analytics in Python using Pandas.
The course is not intended to make your expert in Python Analytics but rather introduce you to simple code and give you basic intro of all topics in Data Analytics in Python to launch you into a career in Data Science.
- Learn Python for Analytics: Pandas
- Pandas Objects are Series, DataFrames and comparison with Excel VBA
- Creating DataFrames from scratch using dictionary or list
- Data Cleaning & Preparation for Analysis – Missing Values, Data imputation
- Aggregation, Wrangling Rearranging and reshaping data : Join, Combine, Pivot, Melt and Reshape
- Data Manipulating DataFrames with Pandas
- Time Series Data – String to Datetime
- Visualizations with Matplotlib
This course is build based on my classes taken in NYC, New York
Who this course is for:
- Business and non programmers who want to learn Data Science
- Wall Street NYC, NY who are looking for alternative to Excel / VBA or Automation
- If you are from New York then a lot of Data Set will make sense for you!