Machine learning, Data Mining, Data Science, Deep Learning, Data analysis, Data analytics, Python, Visualization
- Basic mathematics and computer skills.
Interested to know about the field of Machine Learning?
Then this course is for you! This course has been designed such that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this field. While preparing this course special care is taken that the concepts are presented in fun and exciting way but at the same time, we dive deep into machine learning.
Here is a list of few of the topics we will be learning:
• Difference between Data Mining and Deep Learning
• Data and 5 Vs of Big Data
• Types of Attributes
• Supervised learning, Unsupervised learning, Reinforcement learning
• Python Libraries
• CNN, RNN, LSTM
• K – means Clustering Algorithm
• Bayesian Algorithm, ID3 Algorithm
• Simple Linear Regression
Who this course is for:
- People/Researchers interested in machine learning
- Technologists who are curious about how deep learning really works
- Any student willing to begin a career in machine learning
- People who want to brush up their basics.