Get started coding with one of the most beginner friendly programming languages!
- Download Python 3 (open source)
- Download PyCharm (open source)
If you want to learn how to program, you will LOVE this course! This course was designed for complete beginners with little to no understanding of programming, and will give you the knowledge to get started coding using Python 3. We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Python installation
- Running Python scripts in terminal
- PyCharm IDE setup
- Numbers, strings, Boolean operators, lists, dictionaries, and variables
- Functions, arguments, return values, loops, and modules
- Final project using the information covered in the course
We hope you enjoy the course and it our goal to give you the knowledge to begin writing your own programs in Python!
Who this course is for:
- This course was created as an introduction to programming in the Python language
- Students with little to no experience with programming should be able to follow along with the course