- No programming experience is required to master the contents of this course
Welcome to the Complete Oracle SQL Bootcamp 2022.
If you want to get ready and become a professional Oracle SQL Developer and Prepare for an Oracle SQL Certification Exam 1Z0-071: Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), then this course is the best for you.
Do you want to get a better job?
Are you bored with watching a lot of stuff, but could not learn anything?
Are you looking for a really professional course?
Then this is best Oracle SQL course you are looking for.
You have come to the right place!
If you are new to Oracle SQL, no problem! You can easily learn with all the details of SQL. If you already know SQL and want to improve you skills, this course explains all the details including all of the subjects.
Get this course, and go get a better job!
In this course, all the subjects are explained in a professional way.
All practices and solutions are in the lessons. you can pause the video and complete the practice before resuming to watch the solution. Make sure you solve the practice on your own before moving on to the solution!
Topics covered in this course:
- Downloading and installing Oracle database express 18c in details
- Downloading and installing Oracle SQL Developer
- Connecting to Oracle Database using SQL Developer and SQLPlus
- Retrieving data using the select statement
- Restricting / Filtering Data
- Sorting Data
- Using Substitution Variables
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data from multiple tables using joins
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries Part I
- Using the Set Operators
- Manipulating tables using DML Statements ( Insert, Update, Delete )
- Using Data Definition Language / Creating tables
- Managing objects with data dictionary views
- Creating Views in details
- Creating sequences, synonyms, and indexes
- Managing Schema Objects
- Retrieving Data By Using Subqueries Part II
- Manipulating Data By Using Subqueries
- Controlling User Access in details
- Manipulating Data using DML Part II
- Managing Data in Different Time Zones
Who this course is for:
- Students willing to get into Oracle SQL or software development career
- Students willing to Master Oracle SQL and get a job as a well paid Oracle SQL Developer
- Students willing to work hard in mastering the SQL language
- Students who wants to be expert in oracle database SQL 18c and interested in passing Oracle SQL 1Z0-071 exam!