In recent months, you may have come across a phrase growing in popularity: Web3. You might be wondering what it is, what it will mean for the future, and how exactly the third-generation internet differs from the first two. Let’s cut to the chase: It’s a revolution !
As we move into the future, we find increasing need for a fully trusted trust interaction system. Web 3.0 is a re-imagination of the sorts of things we already use the web for, but with a fundamentally different model for the interactions between parties. Web 3 represents the next generation of the internet, one that focuses on shifting power from big tech companies to individual users.
Why you should Learn about Web 3 :
- Its high time that you sharpen your knowledge about Web3. Everyone in the world from Jack Dorsey to Elon Musk – are talking about Web3. Governance on Web3 is puts power in the hands of its users, not a centralized overlord.
- We are now at the beginning of the web3 era, which combines the decentralized, community-governed ethos of web1 with the advanced, modern functionality of web2.
- Web3 offers a new way that combines the best aspects of the previous eras. It’s very early in this movement and a great time to get involved.
- Everyone is moving into this new piece of technology – new dApps are created everyday, People are making millions off selling their NFTs, there are countries accepting Cryptocurrencies as the mode of payment – the world is slowly accepting Web3 and this is the right stage to enter this new era.
Why you should take this Practice Test on Web 3:
- Many crucial topics around Web3 are included in this Practice Test.
- For almost each question, detailed descriptions are also given.
- There are both simple and complex questions. There are also code based questions.
- You can re-take the exam as many times as you like.
- The test can be stopped and resumed at any time.
- The progress bar at the top of the screen shows both your progress and your time. Don’t panic if you’re running out of time; you can still complete the test.
- You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
- Before submitting your test, you can also use “Mark for Review” to go back through any questions you’re not positive about.
- Click the stop button to complete the exam and show the results immediately.
- I will add new topics and more questions on regular basis.
In these Practice Tests, we cover topics like :
- Web3 fundamentals
- Smart Contracts
..and many many more topics !
Most Importantly, guidance is offered beyond the test. This test will not only give you a refresher of your current knowledge, but will encourage you to check multiple resources around certain topics of the questions you are unaware on. Also, once you enroll in this course, you will also receive my monthly Emails around Web3 that I specifically curate to share latest happenings on this topic. New questions and topics will be periodically added to this course to keep your knowledge up to date !
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
Who this course is for:
- All – Management, Professionals, Recruiters, Startups, Experienced, Freshers and Students
- Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Web3 Technology.
- Anyone who want to enter the Web3 universe as this is the right time
- Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
- Anyone preparing for aptitude tests on Solidity, Blockchain, Rust, or any Web3 topic.